You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
– Update/maintain online brochures.
– Set phone installations for staff and trainees.
– Send employment paperwork to incoming trainees and verify funding sources
– Organize papers, assign offices, phones, pagers, keys, passwords, door signs, printer hookups, mailboxes, business cards, lab coats/scrubs, etc.
– Request Clinician ID’s, process ID badges with correct medical ward building access.
– Coordinate emails and logins for CareConnect access.
– Coordinate trainees’ curricula; contact speakers/reserve rooms/A/V equipment.
– Coordinate orientation schedules.
– Maintain trainee records & digital databases, at UCLA and at Iron Mountain.
– Respond to written or fax requests from credentials facilities.
– Send completion of training confirmations.
– Oversee trainee computer and stationery needs.
– Maintain staff and alumni database.
– Process UCPath transactions.
– Assist in the review of Applications/Review/Distribute to Reviewers.
– Assist in the coordination of open house days. Greet, and assist in serving as a point of contact.
– Use university and departmental systems to enter new and reappointments into UCPATH re. salaries. Including salary updates and fund changes.
– Register interns’ patients seen in Resident Psychotherapy Outpatient Clinic (RPC). Enter RPC billing for patients seen in UCLA billing system (HBOC).
– Process Absence Request forms describing clinical absence coverage.
– Assist in the coordination of interviews at UCLA and INS.
– Process fellow’s travel reimbursements on UCLA Travel Express.
– Process loan deferments; salary verification for housing, etc.
– Enroll/register new postdocs.
– Assist in the review of Volunteer applications.
– Conduct onboarding sessions to ensure proper compliance of required paperwork and training are met.
– Manage data and monitor volunteer appointment utilizing Volgistics.
– Follow up with all submitted volunteer applications.- Assist in interpreting UCLA’s Volunteer Guideline policy to faculty, staff, and prospective volunteer applicants.
– Other duties assigned.
UCLA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.