You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
– Successful completion of Psychiatry residency by June 2019
– Must have current California medical license and DEA certificate in good standing
– LPS certification is required for all RNPH PHP/IOP programs
– Must be able to learn, use and master UCLA CareConnect software and other basic MS office software applications
– Must be able to complete online clinical documentation and related requirements thoroughly, accurately and timely, within 24 hours of date of service
– Must have strong work ethic and habits: consistent attendance and punctuality
– Strong interpersonal skills to work independently and collegially with all levels of staff, faculty, patients and other trainees