You can make a difference in people’s lives every day. When you join UCLA Health, you’ll be working at an institution that provides leading-edge care to the people of L.A. and throughout the world. We provide our team members with the environment and support to do amazing work, because each and every one of them plays a vital role in our commitment to care.
This person will be responsible for the design and maintain databases of contact lists, photos, compliance records, etc as well as handling heavy flow of internal and external correspondence and communication.
Among other duties, they will manage extremely busy calendar and travel itinerary, including independent scheduling and coordination and will attend meetings as requested. Responsible for assistance in planning meetings, preparing and distributing agendas, and developing and maintaining meeting minutes and tracking action item follow-up.
* Comply with Department of Public Health (DPH), The Joint Commission and other accreditation and regulatory agencies standards
* Adhere to all Hospital Policies and Procedures
* Knowledge and adherence to Infection Control and Environment of Care Guidelines and Procedures as described in the annual education module
* Demonstrates adherence to the requirements for using the electronic health record
* Demonstrates understanding of institutional and department specific emergency management procedures/responsibilities to maintain personal, patient, and co-worker safety, maintains competencies in these areas, and participates in disaster/emergency related exercises and education.
* Demonstrates understanding of institutional and department specific safe patient handling procedures/responsibilities and maintain a level of competency on the proper use of departmental lift equipment to ensure personal, co-worker and patient safety.